Equipping a flat roof with solar panels for photovoltaics
In a first step, a simulation tool was used to perform a potential analysis of the Vaals site based on the solar irradiation and the available roof area in order to determine the maximum photovoltaic capacity and to ensure the highest possible yield of the system to be planned.
By selecting suitable modules and the correct orientation and inclination, the best possible yield can be achieved for the specific conditions. Financing options and subsidies were considered and taken into account in the acquisition of the analog builders.
- Concept study
- Simulation and optimization of plant performance
- Participation in the awarding of contracts
- Object and local construction supervision
- Performance test and acceptance
- 52 modules with a total output of 17700 kWp